JOB TITLE: Resource Development Coordinator
STATUS: Full Time – Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Development Director
SUMMARY: Represents the foodbank in all constituency levels, engaging people in the fight against hunger through their places of employment, houses of worship, schools and other community events and face to face.
- Works with Operations Manager to prioritize volunteer projects and suitable number of volunteers needed to accomplish tasks.
- Participates in Volunteer and/or Agency Fairs
- Utilizes volunteer matching websites, reviewing consistently and maintaining current information.
- Foster existing and build Volunteer program
- Updates Constant Contact Address book weekly
- Provide weekly updates of photographs and stories to Communications Contractor for social media updates
- Maintains the Volunteer Calendar to schedule volunteer groups
- Orients all volunteer and community service workers for assembly, sorting and packaging projects.
- Maintains all related files and completes month end reports in Donor Vantage as well as WEP pages to Job and
- Manages all aspects of food drives.
- Manages staffing and support for all special events.
- Organizes Volunteer Appreciation Events
- Conducts tours of SHF and does speaking engagements as requested
- Assists with staffing needs for Annual Member Agency Conference
- Other Duties as may be assigned.
- Excellent ability to communicate well both in spoken and written word.
- Well organized, ability to plan and react quickly to changing needs.
- Proficient in MS Office and strong math skills required.
- Experience in volunteer management, preferred.
- Knowledge of but not required: Constant Contact, Donor Vantage.
- Driver’s license, dependable transportation and clean driving record required.
- Office and warehouse environment
- Repetitious movement when accompanying volunteers in completing warehouse and office projects
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 pounds
- Occasional travel may be required
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to the principal and essential function of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some associates assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
PAY RANGE: $31,000 to $33,000
BENEFITS: Employer paid health Insurance, retirement, long term disability, life insurance & ADD; flexible work schedule of 40 hours weekly, paid holidays, vacation & PTO.
Immediate start – send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org